Located in the heart of Sussex,
we specialise in stress free house and office moves.
With over 25 years experience in the business, you can be assured you are looked after, we aim to provide a great value service with flexibility and a personal service at affordable prices leaving you with a great experience.
Our team are fully experienced in all aspects of removals and provide a friendly and can do attitude throughout the moving process.
For a FREE quote use our online calculator or call our team on 01273 978278
UPDATE AS OF 2ND NOV 2020*
We are pleased to confirm that we are still able to continue offering
removals services during the recently announced lockdown.
All customers who have removals booked in will continue as planned
and we are still taking new removals enquiries and bookings.
Check out all our reviews:
For New Enquiries & New Quotes Please Complete Our Online Estimator
In order for us to assess your removal please thoroughly complete all sections of our online estimator or call 01273 978278 to book a survey.
Please remember to add in all items (even things like picture frames, lamps, all items packed into boxes without being overloaded etc) in order to give an accurate quote. It is important that you are accurate so that we bring the right number of crew and appropriate vans. If on arrival at a removal there are more items than stated we reserve the right to charge additional fees. Please give as much information as possible, you’ll see that on the last page there is a section for ‘further information’ and you are welcome to add in more detail about your move requirements here. If you aren’t sure how many boxes worth of items you will have you can also send us photos and videos of your possessions by emailing email@example.com.
We are now able to offer a full service but with measures in place to protect our customers and crew:
- On site (with PPE and distancing
- Online estimates via the above link
- Video surveys
- All items must be fully packed in boxes
- Not overloaded/overfilled/over weight
- Be manageable
- Be dismantled
- All boxes are in one room as much as possible to limit exposure
- Customers must respect social distancing, offer hand washing facilities and be flexible/courteous to our team
- Vulnerable family members, including children and pets must be kept away from the property to allow the crew to perform tasks swiftly
- If on arrival at a removal there are more items than stated we reserve the right to charge additional fees
- Packing Services @ £7.50 + VAT per packed box including new boxes
- Dismantling/Assembly services, priced on application.
- Storage, short and long term
- Packaging sales (minimum 20 box order, free delivery, paid in advance by bank transfer)
- New boxes @ £3.50 per box + VAT (new boxes only: EU standard, double wall, 125 BC flute)
- Tape @ £2.50 + VAT per roll
- Paper @ £20 per ream + VAT
- Bubble wrap @ £25 per roll
- Clearance and disposal (POA: please send photos to firstname.lastname@example.org)
We ask that all customers respect social distancing, offer hand washing facilities and be flexible/courteous to our team.
If you have any questions or concerns please do not hesitate to contact us on 01273 978278
Stress-free removals in all cities, towns and villages in Sussex
Located in the heart of Sussex we specialise in house removals to and from the Sussex. With over 20 years of experience you can rely on us to complete your move with less fuss and a great experience. Don’t just take our word for it, check our latest reviews. Here at Sussex Removals and storage, if your move is simple or more complicated, we can cope with it if you are moving to a different area of Uk or Europe. We are at hand to make the process as smooth as possible. Call us anytime on 01273 978 278 to discuss your move. [/one_half_last]
We offer a wide selection of packing materials whether you pack yourselves or use our stress free packing service. All our vehicles carry as standard floor protection, quilted sofa covers, mattress protectors, transit blankets for protection. Special transit wardrobe cartons for transporting your hanging garments crease free. Our boxes are standard double wall heavy duty suitable for most applications. Bubble wrap, wrapping paper, poly chips for small delicate items. If you require an export wrapping service for antiques or valuable objects this service is also offered.
At Sussex Removals we know that house moving is not always straight forward – so if you don’t complete until late in the day, unlike others, we dont down tools, we try and work to find a solution. We like to keep the whole process simple and stress-free. Countless customers comment that we are the most efficient, flexible, and understanding removals company they have hired for their relocation.
If you need to move in or out of storage we have the facilities for this. If temporary storage is required as part of a complete move we can provide a package to suit your needs. We have specially adapted lorries to bring the containers to your premises where we can load onsite If you require emergency storage facilities no problem. Long term storage can be provided if needed at competitive rates.
For your peace of mind…
Indemnities: We are fully insured up to £1,000,000 value and our staff are experienced for your peace of mind.