**SUSSEX REMOVALS COVID 19 UPDATE**
We are receiving a high volume of calls relating to emergency removals so request that you email to [email protected] as much as possible, as our admin team are now working remotely.
COMPLETE OUR ONLINE ESTIMATOR
In order for us to assess your removal, calculate the volume of your load and provide an accurate quote, please thoroughly complete all sections of our online estimator.
You must give as much information as possible. Consider all items (even things like picture frames, lamps, all items packed into boxes without being overloaded etc) in order to give an accurate quote as we are not offering surveys at this time. It is important that you are accurate so that we bring the right number of crew and appropriate vans. If on arrival at a removal there are more items than stated we reserve the right to charge additional fees.
WHAT WE CAN HELP WITH
We will only be able to undertake a limited service for the moment with stricter measures:
- Direct removals
- All items must be fully packed in boxes
- Not overloaded/overfilled/over weight
- Be manageable
- Be dismantled
- All boxes are in one room as much as possible to limit exposure.
- All customers must respect social distancing, offer hand washing facilities and be flexible/courteous to our team.
- All vulnerable family members, including children and pets must be kept away from the property to allow the crew to perform tasks swiftly.
- We will act in accordance with written directions by the customers, but will guide in order to make the process as stress free and as smooth as possible.
- If on arrival at a removal there are more items than stated we reserve the right to charge additional fees.
- Packing services @ £7.50 per packed box + VAT including new boxes. Please note that we ask all customers to be away fom the property whilst packing is taking place to ensure adequate social distancing measures, and so the team can work as swiftly as possible.
- Storage, short and long term
- Packaging sales (minimum 20 box order, free delivery, paid in advance by bank transfer):
- New boxes only @ £3.50 per box + VAT (new boxes only: EU standard, double wall, 125 BC flute)
- Tape @ £2.50 + VAT per roll
- Paper @ £20 per ream + VAT
- Bubble wrap @ £25 per roll + VAT
- Clearance and disposal
WHAT WE CANNOT DO
We are not able to offer site surveys.
We are still awaiting information clarification from the government at this time. All customers must respect social distancing, offer hand washing facilities and be flexible/courteous to our team. As you can imagine the team are under strain at the moment and are trying to help as many households as possible.
Sussex Removals Team
Stress-free removals in all cities, towns and villages in Sussex
Located in the heart of Sussex we specialise in house removals to and from the Sussex. With over 20 years of experience you can rely on us to complete your move with less fuss and a great experience. Don’t just take our word for it, check our latest reviews. Here at Sussex Removals and storage, if your move is simple or more complicated, we can cope with it if you are moving to a different area of Uk or Europe. We are at hand to make the process as smooth as possible. Call us anytime on 01273 978 278 to discuss your move.
We offer a wide selection of packing materials whether you pack yourselves or use our stress free packing service. All our vehicles carry as standard floor protection, quilted sofa covers, mattress protectors, transit blankets for protection. Special transit wardrobe cartons for transporting your hanging garments crease free. Our boxes are standard double wall heavy duty suitable for most applications. Bubble wrap, wrapping paper,poly chips for small delicate items. If you require an export wrapping service for antiques or valuable objects this service is also offered.
At Sussex Removals we know that house moving is not always straight forward – so if you don’t complete until late in the day, unlike others, we dont down tools, we try and work to find a solution. We like to keep the whole process simple and stress-free. Countless customers comment that we are the most efficient, flexible, and understanding removals company they have hired for their relocation.
If you need to move in or out of storage we have the facilities for this. If temporary storage is required as part of a complete move we can provide a package to suit your needs. We have specially adapted lorries to bring the containers to your premises where we can load onsite If you require emergency storage facilities no problem. Long term storage can be provided if needed at competitive rates.
For your peace of mind…
Indemnities: We are fully insured up to £1,000,000 value and our staff are experienced for your peace of mind.